Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Airsoft Shooting With The Guys

Hello and God bless y'all. Okay so this past weekend I decided to grant my husband his wish, for me to play airsoft with him. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty fun. It made me wish I had my own airsoft gun. We went to my in-laws house all the waaay to Lucerne Valley to play, just because they live in a home where they have an insanely amount of land full with bushes which seemed more than perfect for the battle.

Anyway I vlogged to show my experience.


Hope you guys enjoyed this short video. It's the first video up on my YouTube channel go right over and hit subscribe as I will be posting more videos of my airsoft experience and other stuff that I love to do. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to comment below and let me know what you guys think.

No comments :

Post a Comment