Wednesday, December 10, 2014

You Have A Purpose


"When people saw a barren woman in Sarah, God saw the mother of all nations. When people saw a poor young shepherd in David, God saw a mighty king of Israel. When people saw a poor prisoner in Joseph, God saw a powerful Prime Minister of Egypt."

So never mind what people see in you. You're a great person in God's eyes and He has great plans for you and your entire family, plans to give you a great future. YOU HAVE A PURPOSE!

I know there may be some times in life that you might feel unimportant, unworthy, sad, lonely and without purpose. At one time that was the cry of my heart, I would ask: what is my purpose God? After everything I've done, how could you ever use me? I'm not worthy of You. The lies of the evil one kept on running through my head repeatedly telling me that I was worthless and that there was no hope for me. But Jesus tells us in His word that those words come from the father of lies!

God says in Jeremiah 1:5  "Before I made you in your mother's womb, I chose you.
                                            Before you were born, I set you apart."

When I decided to give my life to God and started my journey with Him, I slowly started understanding how great and big His love is towards us. He taught me His truth and made me feel loved and with a purpose. He chose me! Out of millions and millions of people in the world, He chose me! And you too. The quote above is an example of how God doesn't see who you were, what you've done or where you've come from. He created you and He wants to use you.

Don't ever think that you are not worthy to be used by God, He is just waiting for you to call onto Him. He will answer.

This short message had been on my mind for a while now. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Hope it's a blessing to you. God bless.


No comments :

Post a Comment